This page will assist you in configuring your email program to receive mail from your domain’s accounts. If you need any further assistance please use our Email Support Form, or call us at 262-820-8201 (800-747-3399 outside greater Milwaukee).
You will need the following items to set up your email client. OnYourMark, LLC will provide the information needed for #1 and tutorials for step #3.
1. Your email account information from OnYourMark, LLC
- a. Email address ie: firstname.lastname@example.org
- b. Your password
- c. Incoming mail server: pop.yourdomain.com/net/org
- d. Outgoing SMTP server information, which will be the SMTP server of your ISP. Please refer to the chart below with listings of SMTP information for some Wisconsin ISPs. If your ISP is not listed here, please contact your ISP directly for SMTP information.
Common Internet Service Providers SMTP Server Name Berbee mailbag.com Charter Pipeline smtp.charter.net Chorus (ITIS) smtp.chorus.net CORECOMM (ExecPC) mailgate.execpc.com NetZero smtp.netzero.com SBC/Ameritech SMTP Information TDS DSL (also Statesider) smtp.tds.net Milwaukee RoadRunner smtp-server.wi.rr.com Northeast Wisconsin RoadRunner smtp-server.new.rr.com
2. An Internet Service Provider and a valid Internet connection when setting up your email client. You will also need Internet access to check your email on a daily basis.
|www.microsoft.com||Commonly packaged with the corresponding version of Microsoft Office®.||Tutorial|
|www.microsoft.com/outlook||Commonly packaged with the corresponding version of Microsoft Office®, the features in these version vary from earlier editions.||Tutorial|
|Thunderbird||www.mozilla.org||Free Open Source email client.||Tutorial|
|Courier||www.rosecitysoftware.com||Free 30 day trial, upgrade to paid version necessary||Tutorial|
|Eudora®||www.eudora.com||Free with ads, various levels of paid versions without ads||Tutorial|
|Mac Mail||www.apple.com||Free, packaged with Mac OS||Tutorial|
If you have questions on email at any time, please feel free to contact us.
OnYourMark, LLC is partnered with Postini to offer our clients superior email filtering. Postini features an online message center and control panel that allows you to customize your spam and virus blocking settings. The service includes the following features:
- Quarantine spam and viruses before they reach your inbox
- Control panel to set your blocking levels higher or lower
- Ability to enter approved and disallowed senders by email or domain
- Blocking of emails containing viruses
For clients using Postini, we have a Postini Tutorial to assist you in configuring your Postini settings.
All clients with email hosted by OnYourMark, LLC have access to our Web-Based Email system, available at Web-Based Email. Web-Based email allows access to your email from any computer connected to the Internet. While Web-Based email is not intended to be a day-to-day email client, it is very popular with clients that travel and need access to email 24/7!
Microsoft, Outlook, and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Eudora, Eudora Pro and Eudora Light are registered trademarks of QUALCOMM Incorporated. All other registered trademarks or trademarks listed are property of their respective owners.