We provide colocation services to customers looking for enterprise-level network connectivity and support.
We contract with tw telecom for WAN connectivity; their fully redundant, self-healing, dual-ring OC-192 SONET carrier backbone utilizes three diverse routes to Milwaukee, Chicago, and Minneapolis to ensure that any single failure will not cause a network outage.
- Dedicated 480V, 800 amp transformer from Wisconsin Energies
- Power sustainability is ensured by a battery backup UPS system and a 500 Kva diesel generator
- All AC commercial power is protected via a Transient Voltage Surge Suppression (TVSS) system
- The climate inside the facility is maintained through three redundant HVAC units with a 120-ton total cooling capacity
- Restricted and monitored access to the colocation facility
- Video camera surveillance
Need colocation facilities in the Milwaukee area? Whether you have one system, a shelf or a rack, we can cost-effectively provide colocation for your equipment or help you set up servers.
Please contact us for your Milwaukee area colocation needs.